AAMS Annual Conference & Hands-on Training Workshops 2017
18th, 19th & 20th AUGUST, 2017. Venue: Marriott Hotel, Islamabad
Annual Meeting & Hands – on Training Workshops 2017
Academy of Aesthetic Medicines and Surgery – Islamabad, August 2017 was a successful event and one of its kind in Pakistan. We had a large number of members who joined us for learning the latest trends of Aesthetic World. Our faculty included the most prestigious names both from Pakistan and International KOLs'.
Board of Directors:
Our board of directors AAMS 2017,
- Dr. (GEN) Zafar Iqbal Sheikh (Dermatologist, FCPS, Dip GU Medicine, UK)
- Dr. Shehab Beg (Plastic Surgeon, FCPS)
- Prof. Dr. Farid Ahmed Khan (Plastic Surgeon, FCPS, FRCS (Ed.), CST, England)
- Prof. Dr. Mamoon Rashid (Plastic Surgeon, FCPS, FRCS)
- Prof. Dr. A. Hameed (FRCS (Glasgow), Certification (PlastSurg), British Association of Plastic Surgeons)
- Lt (COL) Dr. Amer Ejaz (FCPS, MCPS)
- Dr. Rahila A. Shah (D.Derm, UK)
- Dr. Sadia Cheema (Dermatologist, MCPS)
- Dr. Humayun Mohmand (Plastic Surgeon,FRCS (Ed.) (Edinburgh), FISHRS, ABHRS (USA), Cosmetic Hair Transplant Surgeon USA)
- Dr. Armeela Javaid (Dermatologist, MCPS)
Academy of Aesthetic Medicines and Surgery – Islamabad, August 2017.
AAMS Annual Workshop & Hands-on Training 2017 - Key Features
- 70 lectures from the Top Doctors of the World, covering every aspect of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.
- Featured the most exciting Cadaver session on every part of the face and each step of filling from the Top most Anatomists and Facial Plastic Surgeons.
- More than 20 Hands – on workshops for the latest trends in Fillers, Botox and Threads of various varieties. Hands – on sessions are unique with one – on – one training opportunity for every participant. Never done by any other forum.
- Symposiums covering EBD and RF/ Ultrasound/ Threads/ Fillers and various skin enhancing products.
- A unique workshop for Dual Plane Breast Augmentation with video demo of every step.
- Endorsed by the prestigious ISAPS, PAPS & promoted by one of its kind IMCAS, France.
- Meeting and Training to was held at Serena Hotel, Islamabad which is well known for its International Standards in Hospitality World in Pakistan.